Julie Mack & Associates provides this web site as a service to its clients and the internet community. This web site contains information of a general nature. The information contained herein is not intended as legal advice and does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Julie Mack & Associates or any of its attorneys, employees, clients, partners or affiliates.
While the information in this web site is updated periodically, additional facts or future developments may affect subjects contained herein and no guarantee is given that the information provided is correct, complete, or up-to-date. Seek the advice of an attorney before acting or relying upon any information in this web site.
Electronic Mail is provided as a convenience in communicating with the professionals and/or staff at the offices of Julie Mack & Associates Contact by email does not alone create a professional relationship. If you contact the offices of Julie Mack & Associates by email regarding a matter in which you have not formally engaged the professional services of the offices of Julie Mack & Associates, any information you communicate may not be treated as privileged or confidential. Please remember Internet E-Mail is not secure and messages sent to the firm or any of its employees, partners or affiliates should not contain sensitive or confidential information unless the messages are adequately encrypted.
The Resources page on this web site, if applicable, contains resources and links to other Internet web sites. These resources and links are provided to aid in the search for relevant related information of interest and does not imply that Julie Mack & Associates is affiliated or associated with or endorses or is legally authorized to use any trade name, registered trademark, logo, seal, or copyrighted symbol.
Internet subscribers and online readers should not act upon any information in this web site without seeking professional guidance. This communication is an “Advertisement” as defined by The Rules of Professional Conduct and American Bar Association.
Website Social Media Communications
By submitting a form on juliemackandassociates.com or on any social media site, you agree to the following:
- I understand that submitting this inquiry does not constitute the formation of a professional relationship of any kind with Julie Mack & Associates.
- I understand that I am not forming a confidential relationship with Julie Mack & Associates by the submission of this inquiry. A confidential relationship is formed only after a professional relationship is formed with Julie Mack & Associates.
- I understand that I may receive a response from Julie Mack & Associates and that I will not be charged for this response.
- I understand that Julie Mack & Associates has no duty to keep the information I am transmitting confidential since the transmittal does not constitute the formation of a professional relationship.
- I understand that Julie Mack & Associates response, if any, is not confidential since the submission of this inquiry does not constitute the formation of a professional relationship with Julie Mack & Associates and that Julie Mack & Associates response, if any, does not constitute the formation of a professional relationship.
- I understand and agree that a professional relationship with Julie Mack & Associates is formed only after executing a retainer agreement and fee agreement.
Date Published: 10-26-18